Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sue

This is our sister, Sue.

Sue is a good sport.

Even when we force her to dress like us.

And even when we make fun of her after big waves sort of destroy her crisp new white pants. (I'm still laughing).



She's even a good sport when we drag her across the country on road trips for weddings and funerals and tours of our old college campus.

She's even a good sport about listening to our stories and laughs in all the right places.



Sue cares and is genuine. She loves unconditionally. Sue is trustworthy and can keep a secret. She throws a good party. Sue married a really great guy (hi, Emil!), who has a really cool accent. (We have since learned that Armenians and Persians do not have the same accents - more on that later). Even Shadow adores Sue, who never seems to care when black dog hair and white crisp pants mix.

We love you, Sue!

Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday, Sue!

You deserve an awesome celebration since You are totally awesome. Just Ten Minutes Ago I was thinking of you and then, low and behold, I realize that it is your day.

The wedding was beautiful and the food was great. (I was thinking of the pasta sauce the other day.) Thanks for being there for all of the important stuff. You are more than a friend to many people. And I know since I got to sit at the Special Friend table. You are loved.

sue said...

Thank you Suzie and Diane for those wonderful words! You are pretty awesome yourselves. Thank you for making me part of your family.

You have made my birthday a very special day!

Carrie said...

I LOVE YOU TOO SUE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sue!
I know that I do not know you but I have heard a lot about you from Suzie. She adores you! Suzie I just wanted to let you know that I do know the Armenian/Persian story and I laughed pretty hard when I read that. Thanks for always making me laugh!
Amanda