Thursday, November 20, 2008

Let’s face facts

Cedric Diggory vs. Edward Cullen

Yes, the debate has been raging strong at our little elementary school. You’d think those teachers would have better things to do with their time (and they do), however, my little library has once again become a watering hole. A room of debates and hypotheses. Heated and lively discussion has sprung up on all sides.


Who can best the other? Who would win in a duel or fight to the death? Which spells, or combination thereof, would Cedric have to use and would he be quick enough? Would Edward? And then there was the question of who is cuter (face palm).

The excitement is building to the frenzy point. Tomorrow night. Tomorrow night I will again become a lemming. I am headed off to joint the masses, in the company of like minded souls, to see Twilight.

Oh, and by the way. Cedric can totally whip Edward. I mean, c’mon. The man has a wand for cryin’ out loud!




4 comments:

Diane said...

I will leave the obvious comment here.

You continue to slay me.

Suzie said...

yeah, well, the movie slayed Me. Blech!

Anonymous said...

After watching the movie I am going to have to go with Diggory winning the fight! Unless a consistant pained/ tortured face is Diggory's weakness! UGH!!!
Amanda

Unknown said...

So, unrelated, but I took the heroin quiz, and we are the same. It comes as no surprise to me actually.