This pumpkin centerpiece is really pretty easy. After you've sliced off the stem, the candle can sit on top of the pumpkin. Use hot glue to hold it and the sprigs in place. If you'd rather, you can wedge out the pumpkin a bit to tightly stick the candle in there, but you really have to make sure it's wedged tight.
Use your extra sprigs for napkin rings. Cute!
I adore fall. It's my favorite time of year. But Thanksgiving is so late this year that I've already got my mind racing ahead to Christmas. And I'm getting tired of all this orange!
3 comments:
Love it. I don't love orange so much any moer, either.
Can they make pumpkin telephones?
I like this centerpiece.
But, like you, I am done with Thanksgiving decorations! let's do CHRISTMAS!
I showed this to my mom and we both love this!!! Too cute!
Amanda
Post a Comment